Friday 23 July 2010

River Leen: Cycle and Pedestrian Route



River Leen: Access and Biodiversity Study

This latest town planning study is looking to create a new cycle and pedestrian route along the River Leen and is largely the work of Keith Morgan and the transport planning department at Nottingham City Council. It's basically extending the already successful Big Track idea. I will be creating a historical and visual guide book of sorts and looking for other peoples' responses to the route. Feel free to add your ideas and comments below. Ta.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, I've blogged about this at http://richardsworld.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/a-ray-of-hope/.

    Regards

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Richard, many thanks - the more people who know the better. I went round points 1 and 2 of the route with Sneinton Bikers a couple of weeks ago, so I will write a post about that - when I get round to ti

    ReplyDelete